Monday, October 20, 2008

What a goof ball!!!

This is what I live with. One minute he has a go-tee then the next he looks like this.



I asked him where his cowboy hat and Wranglers were. He then proceeds to shave it into a mustache and says "I'm going to bring back the mustache" He said that if everyone sees that he has one all the men will want one. I don't know who he thinks he is but I don't think it is going to work. What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl,haven't talked to you in a while. Zach looks funny. tell him that look is never going to come back in style. anyway; Miss you. You should check out http://alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com/
to get your layouts she has great ones.

Danielle said...

Good Old Zach. He would look so "HOT" in Wranglers and a Cowboy Hat! ha ha ha!

emily said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO funny! I am so glad to see that Zach is brin' sexy back. That's hilarious!!!!

Anonymous said...

He wouldn't even fit in down here in Texas with that look.

Diane Hall said...

I think he should go with out, looks to much like a red neck! JK

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that i should get a fu-man-chu like that. Thanks zac your my hero